Trade Price Box of Timco Solo Zinc Yellow Plated Coach Screws
The Hexagon Flange Head Solo Coach screws are a versatile Heavy duty coach screw designed by Timco for rapid installation into softwood, hardwood and man-made boards
The Hex head Timco Solo coach screws have a slash point for easy penetration into timber and to reduce the chance of timber splitting
The Hex Flanged head is designed for improved driving and clamping
They have a high quality Zinc and Yellow passivated finish for improved corrosion resistance
Each box comes with a free socket driver included
Box quantities very from 25 to 100
Range of sizes from M6 x 40mm up to M12 x 160mm
Solo Coach screws are the modern replacement for traditional DIN 571 Coach Screws.
All sizes quoted on the drop down menu refer firstly to the diameter ie M6 and secondly the length ie x 40mm of the screw. The pack quantity is stated in brackets.
- Modern replacement for the traditional DIN571 Coach Screws
- Hex head coach screws with a slash point for easy penetration into timber
- 3 x Faster then a standard traditional coach screw
- Compatible with power tools - Free Socket Driver
- Rapid installation into Softwood, Hardwood & Man-mad board
- Use on masonry (with a nylon plug)
- Zinc and Yellow passivated
- Flange Head
- Slash Point Tip for easy driving & reduced splitting
- Zinc Yellow Plated Finish
- Free UK Wide Delivery
Image is for illustrative purposes only.
Check out the below link for youtube video of this product