TIMco In-Dex Timber & External Screws Hex Head
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications.
Coated with a patented mult-layer corrosion resistant plating, this screw is ideal for outdoor applications.
Stainless Steel must be used where there is a corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics eg: Green Oak
HEX HEAD: 8mm Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer head .
- LONG LASTING PLATING: To withstand up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012.
- PATENTED MOLECULAR LUBRICATION: Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provide greater resistance to corrosion.
- HELIX: To remove debris and improve clamping.
- 50 DEGREE DEEP SINGLE THREAD: To provide secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
- TYPE 17 SLASH: To reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge.
25 DEGREE SHARP POINT: sharp point and single threading for a fast start, easy penetration and improved thread acceptance.